Sunday 22 January 2012

Simple & Elegant hairdo ~ E.L.

I've been doing this hairstyle ever since I caught one of my friends doing it in the exam hall, I was sitting behind her during the paper and she did the whole hairdo in 2 seconds even without anything to secure it in place! I was so impressed!




So now I'm sharing it with you here, unlike my friend's hair, it does need a hair-tie rubber band to secure it in place. It's so easy and quick to do this! And it works for hair at my length and longer, for straight or curly, thick or thin hair.


This is a great hair-do if you're having a bad hair day, it can quickly give you a neat look. If you want to use it for a special occasion you can jazz it up with fancy pins or even a hairband.

So I used only a single hair-tie rubber band and it stays in place, but if you find your hair slipping out, you can always use bobby pins that are the same colour as your hair to hold it in place.

Have fun!

Cheers,
E.L.

Pin It

19 comments:

  1. Can't get your video to work- says address is invalid? Would really like to learn to do this hairdo!! Please help!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, it should be able to work, maybe you could try using a different browser? It works on google chrome, also do ensure that your java is updated and working and you may also need to have flash enabled as well.. hope it works!

      Delete
  2. Thanks! This hairdo is perfect for just about anything. AND it was simple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there another web address that can play this? I can't get it to do anything but say "An error has occurred. Please try again later." And I REALLY want to see this done! HELP! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maybe you could try using a different browser? It works on google chrome, also do ensure that your java is updated and working and you may also need to have flash enabled as well.. hope it works!

      Delete
  4. I can't view it either and everything is up to date :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Guys, for those who are having trouble to see the video, it actually runs on flash, so make sure your computer can run flash players. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is an awesome hair tutorial! I will definitely try it out during the summer months. And you can easily dress this up for formal events too! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that is genius! This is the easiest tutorial I've seen for this look, and the only one that has worked for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh amazing... definitely going to try this sometime soon! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool!!! I love it and it actually WORKED *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmm, I think my hair must be too long for this. It won't fit inside when I tuck it in or it all falls out the bottom. Not sure where bobby pins would help...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I put to full screne and it started

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE THIS !!! I just did it and it's GORGEOUS !!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My hair seems to be too long for this too. Ah well, I've pinned it for future reference :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also have long hair. Just screw them twice)

      Delete
  14. OMG I did this on me...awesome! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice looks great and so easy:)

    ReplyDelete