Thursday 23 June 2011

S.T: Its the GORILLA'S BIRTHDAY!

Okay okay, I promise E.L I will post the work I've been doing for the Gorilla's birthday. He is on his way so I'll make this fast:
Cuff links for the Gorilla.

Aren't they cool? The Gorilla and I loved the Alchemist and it was that book that brought us together. I decided for his birthday to make him cuff links out of our favourite passages. This took me THREE ATTEMPTS to get it right.




Check out the awesome back view.



And yes, because I forgot to buy a proper cuff link box, I thought it'd be way cooler to put them into these little cases I use to hold my beads. Almost like a specimen sample. 

Well, I'm pretty pleased considering that I did this last night, cutting up font size 5 paper strips and sniffling. Yes, I'm down with a really bad cold and still feel wuzzy. Anyhow, off to see the Gorilla and I'll post pictures of the awesome lava cake that I'm going to bake for him. I know what you're thinking, "I hope she doesn't get any snot into those cakes..." HAH!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ORANGE GORILLA! I LOVE YOU AND ALL YOUR ECCENTRICITIES!

Without you, I would not have been able to accomplish all that I have. :)

S.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment